02 September 2008

I Hate Airports

I'm currently in my de facto home for the next 3 hours, the Detroit
airport. This message most likely won't be posted till I get to Spain,
but I need to do something to kill the boredom. Sitting in the Fox
Sports bar, I'm surrouded by at least a hundred people waiting for
buisness trips, vacations, and flights to see loved ones. Undoubtedly,
some of these people are in the same boat as me. They're waiting to
start a new chapter in their lives like I am. I'm sure someone in this
smokey sports bar is going through similar to what I am. Someone here
is afraid, anxious and nervous just like me, waiting to start
something new. They are waiting just like me. I know everything will
be just fine, I know Jill, my friends and my family will all be
waiting for me when I get back in December, but I am sure I will have
changed by then. Time to kill two hours walking around the terminal. I
hope everyone is happy and healthy, and I miss you all.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I wouldn't assume we'll be fine, why we normally make it through the night, eventually our luck will run out. keep it real in Spain

-Facca